My weekly wishlist - autumn nails and cosy homeware


So, it seems like my wishlist is expanding at a considerable rate. It's growing at a fast enough pace for me to try putting together a weekly list of things I have seen, loved and want. I'm still feeling homeware this week and a little bit of autumn beauty. 




I love Autumn. I love the colours, I love the weather and I love the fashion. One Autumn trend, that has particularly caught my eye has been navy nails. It's a lovely alternative to the classic red and berry shades that are popular at this time of year. It's demure enough to be worn during the day but it exudes sophistication, which is perfect for evening chic. This Chanel version strikes the right balance of both depth and colour. I don't love the price tag, but then it is Chanel and this is a wishlist.


 Herringbone blanket, Zara Home, £69.99


There’s nothing better then hunkering down on the sofa with a cosy blanket to watch some light hearted TV. Especially when the nights are drawing in and temperatures drop. I have leather sofas and they always feel so cold to sit on in the winter. I love getting a blanket to wrap around myself when sitting on the sofa - especially a cold leather one.   This herringbone design blanket from Zara Home looks like it would keep me nice and toasty as well as looking super stylish draped on the arm rest when not in use.




 I drank a hot drink from these at a friend's house recently and fell in love. They are so lightweight yet durable, as they are made from toughened glass. This means they are suitable for hot as well as cold drinks. The double wall means the glass is comfortable to hold even when the contents are steaming. As well as being practical, I love how it looks like the liquid is not quite touching the bottom of the glass.  Very simple, very stylish. I love!


 Tender Leaf Toys Rocket Construction, Thread Bear Designs, £19.95

One for the little 'un. I'm concious we have a lot of plastic fantastic in the house when it comes to toys. I've just given away quite a few of the ones he has outgrown and am concious any new purchases should be made of sustainable materials. But wooden toys are so pricey. I quite like this Janod magnetic rocket toy, but then I came across this option which has three rockets for the same price. A little more bang for the buck.


Comments

Popular Posts